4/70 Centennial Circuit Byron Bay NSW 2481
- Industrial / Warehouse
- 267 m²
- Sold, $760,000
Sold by Brett Connable & Nick Russo
A spacious 267m2* industrial property comprising of a large warehouse, photography studio & separate office on the ground floor, plus a private enclosed mezzanine with picturesque views to Mount Jerusalem National Park.
Positioned at the rear of the complex with sliding doors opening to the bordering council land, this multi-purpose property is well suited for the investor, perfect for personal use or a combination of both.
- Current configuration include: 32m2* office, 42m2* photographic studio,108m2* Warehouse & 83m2* enclosed mezzanine
- Backs onto Council reserve & sports field with hinterland views
- Warehouse sublet to long term tenant (currently month to month)
- 6.25kw grid interactive solar system
- Very quick internet
The Byron Arts and Industrial Estate is a precinct full of colour and energy with exciting businesses and situated close to the local shopping centre, Sunrise Residential Estate and North Byron Beach Resort. Byron Bay's town centre is only a short drive, train or bike ride along the designated cycling path.
- 2 car parks, kitchenette, disability bathroom, two air conditioners & ceiling fans
- Easy walk to Brewery, The Hive, amazing coffee, shopping plaza & Belongil beach
- 3.5 km to Byron Bay's CBD or the Pacific Motorway
- Only 43 min to Gold Coast International Airport & 26 min to Ballina Airport
With the owners decision to move overseas, this is a sincere sale with true motivation to be sold. Inspection are welcomed, to organise yours, please contact Brett Connable or Nick Russo at Ray White Byron Bay today.
*Dimensions are approximate
|Date Sold||4 Oct 2019|
|Floor Area||267 m²|
|Land Area||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||4 Oct 2019|