4 & 6 Flintoff Street, GREENSBOROUGH VIC 3088
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Development / Land
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 13 Dec 2016
Landmark Permitted Site In The Heart of Major Activity Centre
Fitzroys is delighted to offer for sale this exceptional mixed use development site located within the core of Greensborough's substantial and dynamic activity centre.
Prominently positioned on the corner of Flintoff and Grimshaw Streets, this landmark site has all the essential ingredients for a successful project with an excellent development permit in place and positioned within a matter of metres from all possible retail, community and lifestyle amenity.
Key attributes include:
- Magnificent corner site of 1,552m2 approx.
- Huge combined corner frontage of 110 metres* to Flintoff and Grimshaw Streets
- Rare permit in place for 7 level building plus lower ground floor and two levels of basement car parking and roof top terrace
- Permit includes 62 spacious apartments and 1,305m2* of retail / office accommodation
- All apartments have balconies with views
- Workable permit in place without onerous conditions
- Located opposite the acclaimed WaterMarc Leisure Centre
- Surrounded by major shopping precinct encompassing Greensborough Plaza, major supermarkets, banks, cafes, restaurants and cinemas
- Metres from Greensborough Train station and bus interchange
- Close proximity to major parks, medical facilities and schools
- Two (2) titles offered together
Perfect opportunity to create an iconic mixed use development in a rapidly emerging location only 17kms north-east of Melbourne’s CBD.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
4 & 6 Flintoff Street GREENSBOROUGH