4&5/51-53 Druitt Street Sydney NSW 2000
- 50 m²
- For Lease, $2,100 p.w. Per lot
PREMIUM FOOD LOCATION WITH OUTDOOR SEATING OPTIONS PRIME SPOT
Phone enquiries - please quote property ID 20970
Landlords decision to open the doors and lease the property for the first time in 6 yrs.
Be a part of the growing precinct without the price tag.
A very diverse area which would also accommodate late trading and weekends (all DA approved)
Lots 4 or 5 available at 48-50 sqm each + outdoor area in the sun and sheltered.
DA approved for food since 1994
Fitted with exhaust, grease trap, electricity, gas and provisions for AC.
Ample natural light.
Quadrant building -11 storey commercial building
* Tenants in the building include:-
* St Andrews College Yrs. 10 12
* Clubs NSW
* Racing NSW
* College of Radiologists Aust / NZ
* Aust Racing Forensic Laboratories
* CMS Australia
* Anglican Board of Mission
* Society of Neurology Aust / NZ
Great Tourist attraction-
* Darling Harbour
* Cockle Bay
* Surrounding Businesses
* Crunch Fitness/Opposite
* Cross fit
* KENT ST Theatre
* Base Back packers accommodates 500 beds
* Scary Canary Hotel very popular bar in the evenings
* Academy Xi
* Condor Spanish Academy
* Kirana College and many more
* Main bus shelter on door step (stand L) and south on Druitt St
* Town Hall Railway Station
* Sydney Council Chambers
* Darling park office Towers/Cockle Bay (diagonally across the road) x 3 towers
* Residential towers
Absolutely surrounded by 4- and 5-star Hotels-Park Royal, Seasons Harbour Plaza suites, Adina, Mantra, Hyatt Regency, Metro apartments, West Hotel owned by Hilton just to name a few.
Due to open this year 2019 Vibe Hotel, Meriton luxury suites, Crown Plaza hotel all within 50 mts.
Currently under construction the Ribbon Building 6 *Hotel Marriot W Hotel (stunning design) all viewed from our property. Due for completion 2020
Kaz Tower currently under construction due for completion 2019 Residential and Commercial building (designed by award winning architects within 50 mts.
And finally, the new $1 billion dollar / 40 level skyscraper office tower and parklands which will form the fourth tower at Darling Park announced its approval.
This is a rare opportunity between Sussex and Kent Streets and ideal to capture the office workers, gym patrons, pedestrians, school and mature age students, late night customers and tourists as your clientele.
Note: Advertised price excludes outgoings and any GST applicable. Be quick, enquire today.
|Floor Area||50 m²|
|Land Area||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||7 Jun 2019|