4/46 Smith Street Southport QLD 4215
- Industrial / Warehouse
- 501 m²
- Commercial Auction
High Clearance, Clear Span Warehouse - Must Be Sold!
Brandon Johnson from Ray White Industrial is proud to present to the market a large clear span warehouse in the middle of Southport CBD. Minutes from both Gold Coast High Way and M1 Motorway this opportunity is one not to be missed. This property is to be sold vacant possession, invest or occupy.
* 501m* warehouse/Office including 151m* office space over 2 levels
* 8 exclusive car parks including 2 under cover
* Upstairs male and female toilets including kitchen area
* Open plan air-conditioned office mezzanine with private office
* Downstairs showroom / office reception area with glass sliding doors and security roller doors
* Clear span warehouse with 7.5m* internal height
* 3 phase power plus high bay lights
* Large roller door with security gate
* Toilet, shower and kitchenette
Instructions are clear, all offers to be submitted - will be sold on or prior to auction!
Inspect 7 days
Ray White has not independently checked any of the information we merely pass on. We make no comment on and give no warranty as to the accuracy of the information contained in this document which does not constitute all or any part of any offer or contract by the recipient. Prospective purchasers / lessees must rely on their own enquiries and should satisfy themselves as to the truth or accuracy of all information given by their own inspections, searches, inquiries, advices or as is otherwise necessary. No duty of care is assumed by Orchid Avenue Realty trading as Ray White Surfers Paradise Commercial divisions toward the recipient with regard to the use of this information and all information given is given without responsibility.
|Auction date and time||12/03/2020 11:00|
|Auction location||Gold Coast Turf Club, Racecourse Drive, Bundall|
|Floor Area||501 m²|
|Land Area||Ask Agent|
|Energy||0-star NABERS Energy rating|
|Parking||10 x Onsite parkings|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||17 Feb 2020|