4/15 Percy Street, AUBURN NSW 2144
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 19 Jan 2017
1,020sqm (approx) - New 3 Year Lease Investment Opportunity! Inspect Today!
* Attractive unit in a small complex of 5.
* Warehouse/office provides access via one (1) container sized roller shutter door.
* Clearspan warehouse offers an internal clearance ranging from 6.3m up to 7.7m (approx).
* Quality mezzanine level office accommodation is carpeted, partitioned and air conditioned with kitchenette facilities and potential ground floor reception/showroom.
* Gas on-site. On-site parking for 17 cars, of which 3 are undercover.
* Rarely do Investment opportunities present themselves like this opportunity.
Lessee: Apack Pty Ltd
Lease Term: Three (3) Years
Option: Three (3) Years
Lease Commenced: December 2014
Lease Expiring: December 2017
Current passing income of $142,840 N PA + GST i.e. ($140P/sqm)
Outgoings: 100% payable by lessee
Security: Three (3) Months Bank Guarantee
Apack Pty Ltd have been in occupancy of the premises for six (6) years.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
4/15 Percy Street AUBURN