4/1 Graham Street, UNDERWOOD QLD 4119
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse, Showrooms / Bulky Goods
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 6 Dec 2016
Huge Compton Road Exposure
* 596sqm unit facing with excellent exposure
* Great signage opportunity
* Includes 150sqm of ground floor showroom and offices
* Includes 103sqm of first floor air conditioned office space
* Includes 343sqm of rear high clearance warehouse
* A good showroom/office/warehouse balance
* 3 phase power in warehouse
* Rear access to warehouse via electric roller door
* Ability to drop containers at the rear
* Can be combined with unit 3 (497sqm)
* Call for an inspection!
Car parking: Ample
Outgoings: Paid by Tenant.
Please Quote Property ID. 6867859.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
4/1 Graham Street UNDERWOOD