3970 Pacific Highway, LOGANHOLME QLD 4129
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- 0 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 31 Jan 2017
IMPRESSIVE OFFICE BUILDING ON M1
* Impressive high clearance foyers
* Ducted air conditioning
* Most offices fully networked for telecommunications
* Fully fitted out with some glass partitioning
* Rear entertaining balconies overlooking trees
* Each tenancy has own amenities
* M1 exposure and easy access
* Secure lift to undercover parking
Contact Bruce Webster 0408 551 858 for further information or an inspection.
Located approximately 29 kilometres south east of the Brisbane CBD in the Brisbane to Gold Coast corridor, this area has seen a large amount of construction activity over the past few years. Located just off the Pacific Highway near its intersection with the Logan Motorway, this area is certainly well catered for from a logistical point of view. A mix of companies that enjoy the flexibility to be able to service both the Brisbane and Gold Coast markets are located within this area.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
3970 Pacific Highway LOGANHOLME