390 Flinders Street, TOWNSVILLE CITY QLD 4810
Please contact agent
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- 0 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 13 Oct 2016
FLINDERS STREET RETAIL OPPOSITE NEW WOOLWORTHS SITE
This property has enjoys dual street access, running from Flinders Street through to Ogden Street, and is directly opposite the site the new large format Woolworths store is being built on, City Arcade and City Lane.
Surrounding tenants include Suncorp Bank, Paleo Café, Playtime Fashions, Mary Who Bookshop, and a range of fashion and food retailers.
* Tenancies range from 26sqm to 154sqm so we can match a tenancy to suit your requirements
* Ample opportunities for signage
* Lease incentives are available through negotiation
* Secure undercover parking is available at the Ogden Street Metro Quays car park
* 2H paid on-street parking is also available on both Ogden and Flinders Streets
* Within very close proximity of business amenities including the major banks, post office, Woolworths, public transport, cafes and restaurants
Contact Colliers International Townsville today to inspect the property and receive a complimentary information pack. Tell us how we can make this property work for you!!
Neville Smith: 0438 765 087
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
390 Flinders Street TOWNSVILLE CITY