39 Collins Street, ALEXANDRIA NSW 2015
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse, Offices
- Floor area:
- 500 - 2,650m²
- No parking available
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 6 Jul 2016
"The Foundry" creative warehouse conversion in the heart of Alexandria
“The Foundry” is a freestanding brick building located in the heart of Alexandria with a large frontage on the northern side of Collins Street, between Bourke Road and O'Riordan Street.
Property highlights include:
- Areas range from 500 - 2,650sqm*
- Will suit a variety of users
- Off-street parking
- Service vehicle access
- Abundant natural light with external courtyards
- Prime Alexandria location, with close proximity to Sydney CBD, Sydney Airport and Port Botany
- Walking distance to Green Square Train Station
- Close to multiple public amenity including Cooh Café and The Grounds of Alexandria
For more information or to organise an inspection please contact one of the JLL agents linked to this listing.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
39 Collins Street ALEXANDRIA