39 Barwon Park, ST PETERS NSW 2044
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Development / Land, Industrial / Warehouse
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 8 Sep 2016
DA Approved Apartment Site...
Buyers can look forward to achieving strong re-sales as part of any re-development in this appealing & strategic position. 6 kilometres from Sydney CBD. This is the ideal position for your next project, one not to be missed.
Only moments from vibrant Newtown and Marrickville, This approved boutique apartment site sit in one of Sydney's next revitalized residential hotspots. With a stylish selection of Studios, 1 and 2 bedroom apartments all with parking, a truly unique offering.
The complex is nicely tucked away across from Sydney Park and has a friendly sense of community and is conveniently located only a brief stroll to Marrickville Metro, St Peters and Sydenham shops and trains.
DA Approved for the following:
2 x Studio apartments
5 x 1 Bedroom apartments
2 x 2 Bedroom apartments
- Modern gas kitchens with stainless steel appliances and stone tops
- Large open plan living areas/ Chic fully tiled bathrooms
- Internal laundries and secure basement parking
- Spacious balconies and courtyards offering a seamless indoor
- Classic heart-of-Sydney living at its best
- Less than five minutes’ walk from bus links and two rail stations
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
39 Barwon Park ST PETERS