388 Mungumby Road, COOKTOWN QLD 4895
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Hotel / Leisure
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 27 Mar 2017
Mungumby Lodge FOR SALE
Nature-based freehold Boutique Lodge. Current owners for the last 14 years. This great nature-based business is nestled between two World Heritage Listed sites, The Great Barrier Reef and Daintree Rainforest National Park.
The world's most famous naturalist, SIR DAVID ATTENBOROUGH, chose Mungumby Lodge as a base to film his highly successful 2010 documentary 'FIRST LIFE' for the BBC.
Ideally located on the coastal tourist drive just south of Cooktown. Easily accessible and well maintained...
- Magnificent chance to own a special resort business
- Unique eco-tourism venture in a stunning location
- Numerous walking trails exploring ancient rainforest
- Gardens, secret waterfall & historic sites to explore
- Under 30 min drive to Cooktown. Ideal for tourism
- Mungumby includes owner accomm & restaurant
- Bungalows - 10 well appointed cabins with ensuites
- You will love this property - inspect by appointment
An information memorandum can be obtained by contacting exclusive agent, Tony McGrath on 0418 772 277
Property Code: 443
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
388 Mungumby Road COOKTOWN