3878 & 3876 Forest Hill - Fernvale Road, FERNVALE QLD 4306
Price Upon Application
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Development / Land
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 20 Feb 2017
Retiring Owners Land Disposal'
Centrally located development opportunity.
- Emerging community zoned parcel of over 6ha*
- Adjacent to existing services and infrastructure
- Next to the ever expanding Fernvale State School
- Neighbouring new sports oval facility and handy to many recreational opportunities
- Comfortable family home, huge shed plus workers cottage
- Well under 1 hr* from Brisbane and 30 mins* to one of SEQs largest employment growth area Ipswich*
- The retiring owners offer for definite sale their Family property located central to Fernvale's urban footprint
Position yourself to secure what must be one of the best positioned sites available in this popular Queensland suburb.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
3878 & 3876 Forest Hill - Fernvale...