387 Heinrichs Road, KINGSTON SE SA 5275
AUCTION 28th Oct 16
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Rural / Farming
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 8 Nov 2016
387 Heinrichs Road, Reedy Creek - AUCTION
AUCTION 28TH OCTOBER 2016 11AM AT LACEPEDE BAY MOTEL, KINGSTON SE
295.03 acres/ 119.4 hectares
387 Heinrichs Road, Reedy Creek located approximately 50km from Kingston SE. This property represents a highly productive and successful sheep grazing operation in the reliable South East of South Australia.
- Mix of undulating range country with some very strong fertile black flats. The range country provides good early feed, whilst the flats provide very good feed supplies throughout the spring.
- The properties soil types are heavy dark grey loams to fertile sandy loam.
- A solid pasture base consisting of sub clovers, rye grasses and native grasses which provide ample amount of feed in the spring.
- Flood irrigation has been used on the property in the past, with lazer levelled irrigation bays still intact, last used in 2003, there is an excellent potential for pivot site.
- Unequipped bore
- All paddocks are watered to concrete troughs from a windmill via 1 ½ Inch poly pipe. Water is sourced from windmill and tank, which is gravity fed through to the troughs.
Contact Grant Schubert 0429 077 033 email@example.com
In conjunction with Thomas DeGaris & Clarkson - Mark DeGaris 0428 372 124
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
387 Heinrichs Road KINGSTON SE