383-387 Flinders Lane, MELBOURNE VIC 3000
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- 0 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 7 Dec 2016
AN IRREPLACEABLE CBD JEWEL
Colliers International is pleased to present the opportunity to purchase the incredible Tavistock House at 383-387 Flinders Lane, Melbourne with the following key attributes:
• Iconic triple-storey corner freehold building with triple frontage
• Offered with up to 12 months settlement
• Surrounded by major corporate headquarters, Melbourne’s finest restaurants, luxury retail, high end hotels and entertainment as well as all forms of public transport
• Set in the heart of Melbourne’s most famous, financial, retail and dining precinct and on the cusp of CBUS’s $1.25bn development at 447 Collins Street.
• Strategic corner land holding of 442m²*
• Triple frontage of over 42m*
• Part leased to established tenants with tremendous potential for future uplift and an excellent opportunity to part owner occupy, develop or convert (STCA)
• First time offered in more than two (2) decades
For Sale by Public On-Site Auction on Friday 18th November at 1pm.
To arrange an inspection or for more information please contact Colliers International Melbourne City Sales team as the exclusive selling agents
Oliver Hay +61 419 528 540
Daniel Wolman +61 412 957 839
Matt Stagg +61 409 411 300
David Sia +61 430 111 223
This property is proudly marketed by the Melbourne City Sales team (MCS).
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
383-387 Flinders Lane MELBOURNE