381 Norwood Lane, TAREE NSW 2430
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Hotel / Leisure
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 6 Dec 2016
“Floraison” ~ An Idyllic Riverfront Retreat
Established and previously operated many years ago as a Health Retreat, “Floraison” is a place of inspiration, set on approximately 28Ha (70ac) with fresh water frontage to the Manning River.
The private, valley location of Mount George is approximately 39km from Taree and 24km from Wingham.
On arrival you’ll find:
• A main accommodation complex with 11 en-suite rooms
• Lounge area with raked ceilings and a feature open fireplace
• Kitchen equipped with wood fired AGA stove plus gas & electric facilities
• Cathedral ceilings centre the expansive main room with spectacular views
• Games room and proposed self-contained flatettes
• Polished floor studio with loft and cast iron wood fire heater
• Full sized super grass tennis court (surface requires attention/cleaning)
• A fully enclosed 8m x 4m Spa Pool (currently not in operation)
• Secluded riverbanks, rapids and a park-like setting
The large owners’ residence is separate from the main complex occupying an elevated site overlooking the property and valley.
The gentle rolling ridges and undulating pastures combine with timber-lined gullies and 3 dams to present a tranquil setting which beckons you to explore, relax and enjoy.
“Floraison” has not operated as a commercial venture since the passing of its creator many years ago and the substantial buildings require some repair due to the passing of time. Final approval, mainly for usage, is required for some buildings, for commercial operation.
The scope and possibilities are diverse and expansive, with the essence of “Floraison” - the flower – still intact and set to bloom once more for the new owner with a passion and imagination to restore the dream.
If a secluded tranquil, fresh water riverfront property captures your interest and imagination, then this is an opportunity not to be missed.
Please contact Wayne Shultz for more detailed information.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
381 Norwood Lane TAREE