38 Clyde Street, HAMILTON NORTH NSW 2292
Please contact agent
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse
- Floor area:
- 0 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- 0.0 NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 11 Jan 2017
Great Value Warehouse
- The property is located on the Northern side of Clyde Street, Hamilton North between the intersections of Chatham
Road and Chin Chen Street. Hamilton North is an established industrial precinct and is situated about 10 minutes
from the Newcastle CBD and is in close proximity to the commercial centres of Broadmeadow and Hamilton
- The property comprises a steel portal framed metal clad warehouse that provides clearspan space and is accessed
via two (2) roller doors to the northern elevation, with one of the roller doors opening onto an undercover loading bay.
Office accommodation is provided towards the eastern elevation and features partitioned and open plan offices, air
conditioning and full amenities.
- The property provides good heavy vehicle drive thru access from a number of directions via common driveways.
Office - 130sqm (approx.)
Warehouse - 1,400sqm (approx.)
Total - 1,530sqm (approx.)
- Rental - $98,000 net per annum (plus GST)
- Outgoings - payable in addition to the above rental. The Lessee will also be responsible for the Lessee’s own
business related operating expenses including, but not limited to, electricity, water usage, insurance, internal cleaning,
telephones, air conditioning maintenance, etc.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
38 Clyde Street HAMILTON NORTH