38 - 40 Bunya Street Eagle Farm QLD 4009
- Industrial / Warehouse
- 405 m²
- For Sale, Contact Agent
Rare 810sqm* Eagle Farm Development Site
The subject property is located in Eagle Farm, approximately a 15 minute drive from the Brisbane CBD. Situated just off Kingsford Smith Drive, Bunya Street is less than a 7* minutes from the Brisbane Airport, Southern Cross Way, Airport Link / Clem 7 Tunnel and the Gateway Arterials.
With Eagle Farm proving the most popular location for near-city occupiers re-locating from the fringe, this site offers an excellent opportunity for a range of buyers.
The property has the following features:
- 810sqm* site across two individual and adjoining 405sqm* lots
- Generic and rectangular shaped site
- General Industry B zoning providing flexible development outcomes (STCA**)
- Fully serviced with access to power and water with NBN in the street
- Acquire as a going concern (no GST payable) with holding income until May 2018
- Benefit from short-term income whilst obtaining a development approval (STCA**)
- Acquire Eagle Farm’s only on-market land opportunity at present
38-40 Bunya Street, Eagle Farm provides a very rare opportunity to acquire a sub 1,000sqm site in the Brisbane City Council’s most tightly held suburb.
The property is being offered by way of Offers to Purchase closing 11/04/2018 at 4.00PM, if not sold prior.
For more information, please contact the exclusive marketing agent Gibson Leembruggen from JLL.
**Subject To Council Approval
|Address||38 - 40 Bunya Street Eagle Farm QLD 4009|
|Zoning||IN2 - General industry B|
|We try our best to keep zoning info up to date but can never guarantee it's accurate or complete. Check directly with the relevant council to verify any zoning information.|
|Floor Area||405 m²|
|Land Area||810 m²|
|Building Type||Whole building|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||19 Mar 2018|