372 Albert Street, EAST MELBOURNE VIC 3002
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Medical / Consulting, Offices
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 19 Apr 2017
VARIETY OF SIZES - EXCELLENT NATURAL LIGHT
372 ALBERT STREET, EAST MELBOURNE
* Fitzroy Garden & City Aspect - Suite 3.01 - Area: 67 sqm (approx.) - Available Now
* North Facing - Suite 5.04 - Area: 34 sqm (approx.) - Available Now
* North Facing - Suite 5.05 - Area: 34.3 sqm (approx.) - Available Now
* North Facing - Suite 7.02 – Area: 104 sqm (approx.) - Available Now
* Fitzroy Garden & City Aspect - Suite 8.01 (67 sqm) - Available Now
* North Facing - Suite 8.04 (34 sqm) , 8.05 (34 sqm) & 8.06 (39 sqm) – Total Area: 105 sqm (approx.) – Can be leased together or separately - Available Now
* All with outstanding natural light
* Secure onsite car parks available to lease in the building
* Onsite Degani café
* Shower and changing facilities in the building
* All suites will have new carpet installed before lease commencement
Suite 3.01 - Functional office layout with three (3) partitioned working spaces/meeting rooms and kitchen. Large south facing windows with magnificent views overlooking Fitzroy Gardens over to the MCG and across to the City.
Suite 5.04 - Currently being used as a medical clinic the property includes a reception, waiting area, doctors room and a separate consultation room. Large north facing windows with excellent natural light.
Suite 5.05 - The suite contains two (2) partitioned offices and an open plan component that is currently being utilised for a reception and waiting area. Large north facing windows with excellent natural light.
Suite 7.02 – Functional open plan office with boardroom and kitchenette. Large north facing windows with excellent natural light.
Suite 8.01 (67 sqm) has been fully refurbished into an open plan configuration. Large south facing windows with magnificent views overlooking Fitzroy Gardens through to the MCG and across to the City.
Suite 8.04 (34 sqm), 8.05 (34 sqm) & 8.06 (39 sqm) – Three (3) separate adjoining tenancies with an open plan configuration and large north facing windows with excellent natural light.
372 Albert Street is a prominent 9-storey building situated within an outstanding city fringe location directly opposite the serene Fitzroy Gardens.
The building provides lift access and is suitable for a number of uses, including corporate offices or medical consulting rooms.
The property is located on the north-east corner of Albert & Lansdowne Streets within a major hospital precinct (incorporating The Freemasons, St Vincents and Mercy Private Hospitals) and is within immediate proximity to public transport facilities, including tram services along Victoria Parade, Brunswick Street and Smith Street, Fitzroy.
Importantly, the entrance to Parliament train station is just 500m away.
FOR AN IMMEDIATE INSPECTION CALL US TODAY!
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
372 Albert Street EAST MELBOURNE