372 Albert Street, EAST MELBOURNE VIC 3002
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Medical / Consulting, Offices
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 1 Dec 2016
EXCELLENT NATURAL LIGHT & UNBEATABLE VIEWS
372 ALBERT STREET, EAST MELBOURNE
* North Facing - Suite 5.04 - Area: 34 sqm (approx.)
* North Facing - Suite 5.05 - Area: 34.3 sqm (approx.)
* North Facing - Suite 6.05 – Area: 46 sqm (approx.)
* North Facing - Suite 7.02 – Area: 104 sqm (approx.)
* Fitzroy Garden & City Aspect - Suite 8.01 (67 sqm) & 8.02 (66 sqm) – Total Area: 132 sqm (approx.) – Can be leased together or separately
* North Facing - Suite 8.04 (34 sqm) , 8.05 (34 sqm) & 8.06 (39 sqm) – Total Area: 105 sqm (approx.) – Can be leased together or separately
* Fitzroy Garden & City Aspect - Level 9 – Area: 191 sqm (approx.)
* All with outstanding natural light
* Secure onsite car parks available to lease in the building
* Onsite Degani café
* Shower and changing facilities in the building
Suite 5.04 - Currently being used as a medical clinic the property includes a reception, waiting area, doctors room and a separate consultation room. Large north facing windows with excellent natural light.
Suite 5.05 - The suite contains two partitioned offices and an open plan component that is currently being utilised for a reception and waiting area. Large north facing windows with excellent natural light.
Suite 6.05 - The suite has been fully refurbished into an open plan configuration. Large north facing windows with excellent natural light.
Suite 7.02 – Functional open plan office with boardroom and kitchenette. Large north facing windows with excellent natural light.
Suite 8.01 (67 sqm) & 8.02 (66 sqm) – Two separate adjoining tenancies that can be leased together or separately. Both have been fully refurbished into an open plan configuration. Each has large south facing windows with magnificent views overlooking Fitzroy Gardens through to the MCG and across to the City.
Suite 8.04 (34 sqm), 8.05 (34 sqm) & 8.06 (39 sqm) – Three separate adjoining tenancies with an open plan configuration and large north facing windows with excellent natural light.
Level 9 – Area: 191 sqm (approx.) – A fully self-contained whole floor, which offers tenants a mix between partitioned offices and open plan space.
A simply breathtaking office with floor to ceiling glass windows that offer incredible views of the Fitzroy Gardens, MCG & City. The property also has the benefit of a large east facing balcony that continues around to the northern side of the building.
372 Albert Street is a prominent 9-storey building situated within an outstanding city fringe location directly opposite the serene Fitzroy Gardens.
The building provides lift access and is suitable for a number of uses, including corporate offices or medical consulting rooms.
The property is located on the north-east corner of Albert & Lansdowne Streets within a major hospital precinct (incorporating The Freemasons, St Vincents and Mercy Private Hospitals) and is within immediate proximity to public transport facilities, including tram services along Victoria Parade, Brunswick Street and Smith Street, Fitzroy.
FOR AN IMMEDIATE INSPECTION CALL US TODAY!
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
372 Albert Street EAST MELBOURNE