371 Macarthur Avenue, HAMILTON QLD 4007
Asking rental is $380.00 psmpa
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- 0 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 27 Oct 2016
Premier Commercial & Lifestyle Precinct
375 Macarthur Avenue Hamilton
• Ground Floor: 886m² (approx.)
• Level 1: 1,226m² (approx.)
• Split tenancy options available
• Unrivalled parking ratios
• Outstanding natural light permeation through both floors
• Central core services and large effective floor plates
• Striking building façade with naming rights available
• End of Trip facilities on site
• Targeting a 5.0 star NABERS Energy rating.
Hamilton Northshore is strategically located in the CBD-Airport corridor just 6 kilometres from Brisbane’s epicentre and 5 kilometres from the Brisbane Airport. This corridor benefits from expedient access from all directions due to the completion of major infrastructure projects such as the Clem7, Inner City Bypass, Gateway Motorway Duplication, Airport Link and the East-West Arterial upgrade.
- Northshore Riverside Café and Park
- Northshore City Cat Terminal
- River Boardwalk connecting with the CBD
- Portside Precinct: restaurants, cinema, 24hr gym, cafes, bars + lifestyle fashion retailers
- Racecourse Road: 7 major banks, pharmacy, doctors, shopping centres and more.
CONFERENCE - The purpose-built BTP Conference Centre will offer flexible space to cater for conferences, exhibitions, trade shows, functions and meetings of all sizes. Serviced office accommodation will also be available for smaller businesses seeking headquarters within a corporate office location.
As seen in the BrisbaneOfficeOpportunities campaign
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
371 Macarthur Avenue HAMILTON