370 George Street, BRISBANE CITY QLD 4000
$595,000 plus SAV
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 21 Sep 2016
LOTTO AND SPECIALIST CARDRETAIL BUSINESS
Business is in a very strong CBD location with several other larger businesses nearby. Close to transport and the new legal precinct and many high-rises that contain hundreds of professional workers.
Situated 5 min walk from Brisbane Mall.
Full list available
* This is one of the strongest businesses in Brisbane
* Over a number years the owners have developed strong relationships with their customers and local businesses in the area
* While some businesses have struggled this business has held the turnover
* The store sells all the normal newsagency lines specialising in greeting cards
* Fresh enthusiastic new owners they could build on the success
* The Business Platform is in place to grow the business even further
* Store could be run under Management
5 DAYS ONLY
INSPECT NOW YOU WONT BE DISAPPOINTED
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
370 George Street BRISBANE CITY