37 Ultimo Road Sydney NSW 2000
- Development / Land
- 1,584 m²
- For Sale, Contact Agent
One of the Last Five (5) Remaining Freehold Island Sites Situated within the Southern Sydney CBD
- Substantial site area of 1,584sq m*
- Substantial existing holding income
- Significant development uplift**
*** EOI is closed - Offers under consideration ***
Savills are pleased to exclusively present the Ultimo Hotel to market for consideration to purchase. Comprising of an existing 4 star rated, boutique hotel consisting of 95 guest rooms together with 10 retail tenancies, the property sits on a 1,584sq m* island site and offers further upside through redevelopment or repositioning.
- Significant Island development site with four (4) street frontages bound by Ultimo Road, Quay Street, Thomas Street and Thomas Lane
- 4 star rated boutique hotel, comprising of 95 hotel rooms and 10 retail shops with tenants including NAB, 7-Eleven, Karaoke bar, Bancho Bar and a few other popular F&B operators
- The site offers major redevelopment opportunities into both a residential mixed-use scheme** and a student housing mixed-use scheme** with Concept Plans having been prepared by Crone Architects
- Situated within close proximity to notable landmarks including Darling Harbour precinct, Capitol Theatre, International Convention Centre Sydney and World Square
- Less than 300 metres to the newly planned $2.5 billion Central Tech Hub which includes up to 150,000sq m office space and the new HQ of IT giant Atlassian.
For further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact the exclusive agents below.
**Subject to Council and Authority Approvals
|Floor Area||5,327 m²|
|Land Area||1,584 m²|
|Parking||On site parking available|
|Building Type||Whole building|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||29 Sep 2020|