37 Saltash Street & 74 Radley Street, VIRGINIA QLD 4014
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Development / Land, Industrial / Warehouse
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 16 Feb 2017
Large 1.80 Hectare Inner Northern Development Site.
Offered For Sale as one parcel or individual sites, Savills are pleased to present 37 Saltash Street and 74 Radley Street, Virginia for consideration. 74 Radley Street is improved by a circa 400sq m metal clad warehouse at the rear of the site and a converted residential dwelling at the front portion of the site.
37 Saltash Street is improved by an older style residential dwelling. There is a portion of the site covered by road base and currently used as a transport holding yard, it is located on an approved B-Double route.
The subject property is located approximately 16 radial kilometres to Brisbane CBD, 12 radial kilometres to Brisbane Airport and within close proximity to the major arterial roads and motorways.
- 18,084sq m* total site area (1.80ha)
- 37 Saltash Street - 12,874sq m*
- 74 Radley Street - 5,210sq m*
- Predominantly level sites with two street accesses
- Council easement between sites, currently used for access
- Located on approved B-Double route
- Road base currently used as hardstand
- Motivated vendor - will consider all offers
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
37 Saltash Street & 74 Radley...