37 Glen Kyle Drive Buderim QLD 4556
- 622 m²
- For Sale, Contact Exclusive Agent
Motivated Vendor With Clear Instructions to Sell
* G8 Tenanted Childcare Investment
* Long established childcare facility housing strong operators, G8 Education Ltd Covenant.
* Purpose built facility which has had numerous refurbishments as well as upgrades to the playground
* 15 on-grade car parks (approx).
* 2,449 sqm site area with development upside
* 74 place Long Day Care Centre
* Triple Net Income of $162,739 P/A approx and 5+5+5+5 year lease commenced July 2017
BUILDING AREA: 622 sqm
LAND AREA: 2,449 sqm
37 Glen Kyle Drive, Buderim is strategically located in a densely populated residential area and within close proximity to schools, significant retail amenity and transport infrastructure. The Property adjoins one of the largest retirement villages on the Sunshine Coast - Lendlease (Buderim Gardens). It is also located opposite a busy local convenience centre with additional complementary businesses including cafes and offices. Buderim itself is a major suburb on the Sunshine Coast, approximately 95km north of Brisbane. It is a picturesque and hilly location, overlooking Queensland's Sunshine Coast. Buderim has one of Queensland's fastest growing populations, which has recorded 19% population growth from 2011. Further, Buderim is a central location in the context of the Sunshine Coast, and approximately only 10 minutes* from the famous beaches of Mooloolaba, Maroochydore and Alexandra Headland. The beautiful tree-lined escarpment and close proximity to the ocean, gives Buderim the best of both beach and hinterland environments.
|Floor Area||622 m²|
|Land Area||2,449 m²|
|Energy||0-star NABERS Energy rating|
|Parking||15 x Onsite parkings|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||6 Aug 2019|