37 - 43 Queen Street, WEST ULVERSTONE TAS 7315
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- 40 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 21 Sep 2016
WESTSIDE SHOPPING COMPLEX
EXCEPTIONAL PASSIVE INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
Significant freehold property comprising 13 Strata Title Shops being offered for sale as one entire complex located just over the Leven Bridge linking the Ulverstone CBD to the Showgrounds and residential precinct of West Ulverstone.
* Extensive land parcel measuring 3,364 square metres on a prominent corner location at the junction of Queen Street and Alice Street with drive-thru vehicular and pedestrian access;
* Built in 1985 comprising two sections with a total 13 strata title shops linked by a common walkway; Shops 1 to 6 all extend along the very busy Queen Street and around the corner to Alice Street; Shops 7 to 13 provide frontage to Alice Street with an internal undercover walkway leading to the rear car park;
* The fully sealed car park provides 40+ marked spaces and drive-thru access onto Queen Street and Alice Street; Shop sizes vary in size ranging from a minimum 24.9m2 to a maximum 455m2;
* Various Leases with a mix of medium to long term occupants; current total annual net income greater than $90,000.00 plus the ability to earn extra income when the two (2) vacant shops are fully leased;
* Easy care low maintenance brick veneer building on a level block offering at an affordable price; the added advantage is all shops represent affordable leasing arrangements and when fully let would realise a projected annual gross income in excess of $100,000.00; Annual CPI increases;
* Explore the possibilities of this versatile property mix either as a terrific passive investment opportunity or owner/occupy part of the complex and collect an income from the other shops.
For Sale by Negotiation
Inspection strictly by appointment only
All enquiries contact John Barwick
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
37 - 43 Queen Street WEST ULVERSTONE