368 Sussex Street, SYDNEY NSW 2000
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 31 Jan 2017
7/368 Sussex Street
Pacific Trade Centre is the former 2GB radio building located at the South - Eastern intersection of Sussex Street and Liverpool Street. Developed by Macquarie Properties, this strata titled building also comprises the two level retail Pacific Arcade accessible from Liverpool Street and is serviced by 3 passenger lifts plus on-site building management.
- Adjoining strata suites 10sqm & 14sqm leased separately to mid 2017
- Available to be sold in one line, combined Net income of $13,670pa
- Access to an adjacent furnished boardroom at no additional cost
- Outgoings (approx.) Council: $1,370pa, Water: $100pa, Strata: $3,950pa (excluding GST)
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
368 Sussex Street SYDNEY