368 Crown Street, SURRY HILLS NSW 2010
Price Upon Application
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 4 Mar 2017
368 Crown Street
368 Crown Street is located between Campbell Street and Jesmond Street. The building has a long history as a Food & Beverage destination previously known as home of the original Maltese Cafe.
- Whole building cafe/restaurant opportunity
- Freestanding commercial terrace with building area of 150sqm approx. over 2 levels
- Complete with kitchen, grease trap, exhaust, amenities, large balcony & courtyard
- Great Crown Street location with rear access for deliveries and storage
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
368 Crown Street SURRY HILLS