3676 Brockman Highway Bridgetown WA 6255
- Rural / Farming
- 97.15 ha
- For sale, $1,300,000 (GST na)
Situated in the locality of Maranup, 15km west of Bridgetown is this 97.15 Hectare rural property.
The property has 73 Ha contracted blue gum plantation returning $700 per hectare per annum. There is a further 7 Ha of privately own blue gum plantation with a current market value in excess of $100,000.
Features of this property include:
- The property has 73 hectare contracted blue gum plantation returning $700 per hectare per annum.
- With a further 7 hectare of privately own blue gum plantation with a current market value in excess of $100,000.
- The property has an average rainfall of 950 millilitre's and is predominantly undulating.
- There are several water points, including a spring feed soak.
- Backs onto the iconic Jarrah Park
- Fully fenced
- The current owner is grazing cattle on the property
- Several ideal locations for your dream home overlooking the spring
- Pockets of Aussie Bush
Reap the reward and live the dream! All our properties can be viewed via zoom/skype or private viewing so call John today.
- Commercial loan calculator
Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.
Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.