36 Warry Street Fortitude Valley QLD 4006
- 277 m²
- For Lease, Contact Agents
CHARACTER BUILDING IN THE HEART OF THE VALLEY!
- Refurbished heritage building
- Fully fitted out office space
- Ample onsite car parking
CBRE and Cushman & Wakefield are pleased to present 36 Warry Street, Fortitude Valley to the market for lease. This property is a rare piece of Brisbane history that shouldnt be missed out on.
36 Warry Street is located directly off St Paul's Terrace in Fortitude Valley, the property is just minutes from the CBD. This location provides excellent access to a number of public transport options, with Brunswick Street train station being just a few minutes walk away.
Building Features include:
• Area available - 277sqm
• Fitted out heritage office space
• Fit out is made up of open plan workstations
• Brand new shower facility
• Exposed brickwork, timber beams and air conditioning ducts
• High Character exposed pitched roof
• Original bread ovens still in place
• Excellent natural light throughout
• Ample parking on site
• Available for immediate occupation.
For further information or to organise an inspection, please contact exclusive agents CBRE or Cushman & Wakefield.
|Floor Area||277 m²|
|Land Area||Ask Agent|
|Building Type||Partial building|
|Last updated||28 May 2019|