36 Mein Street Spring Hill QLD 4000
- 590 m²
- For Sale, Contact Agent
Little Tokyo Two - Striking, Mixed use Commercial Offering
- 590sqm* mixed use freestander
- 605sqm* corner site
- Heavily serviced by all public transport
This rare commercial opportunity boasts an uber cool existing commercial fit-out currently configured for co-working office space as well as a funky restaurant and bar tenancy.
36 Mein Street features;
• Prime location less than 100m to Brisbane’s CBD on the doorstep to the Golden Triangle
• Central location heavily serviced by all amenity and public transport
• Striking, recently refurbished mixed-use office and retail building with modern edgy fit-outs
• Mixed Use development upside under the recently adopted Spring Hill town plan (Zoned MU1)
• 605sqm* corner site on Mein and Bowen Streets
• Strong holding income with negotiable lease terms in place or vacant possession.
Opportunities to secure such a unique offering with strong holding income and development upside on the doorstep to the Brisbane CBD are extremely rare.
For further information, we invite you to contact the exclusive agents Cushman & Wakefield.
|Floor Area||590 m²|
|Land Area||605 m²|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||5 Feb 2019|