36 Little Edward Street Spring Hill QLD 4000
- Development / Land
- 410 m²
- For Lease, Please Contact JLL
Outstanding Fringe Opportunity For Lease or Sale
JLL is pleased to present 36 Little Edward Street, Spring Hill to the market for Lease or Sale. Ideally situated only 500m* from the Brisbane CBD within the fringe city suburb of Spring Hill, the site offers a central location and functional space suitable for an array of users whether looking to purchase or lease as is.
Features of this opportunity include:
- 410sqm* MU1 Mixed use zoned site
- Functional yard area to suit multiple occupiers
- Ideal space for portable site office or equipment storage
- Ample onsite or street parking
- 12m* street frontage to Little Edward Street, Spring Hill
- CBD Bus Loop stop situated 30m* away and close proximity to Central Railway Station
- Freehold land in Spring Hill 500m* from the Brisbane CBD
- Available for Sale or Lease
The property also has a DA approval for a 9 level + rooftop building in place, serious offers to purchase will be entertained.
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact the appointed agents from JLL.
|Floor Area||410 m²|
|Land Area||410 m²|
|Parking||On site parking available|
|Last updated||28 Sep 2020|
Be confident you're getting the right product for you with a great rate. We're proud to introduce Valiant to compare hundreds of products from over 80 lenders to find a tailored solution that makes sense for your business.
Valiant have helped over 5,000 Aussie businesses, so speak with their experts to secure your finance.