36 Jersey St, COWARAMUP WA 6284
$450,000 + GST
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 4 Jan 2017
WORK AND LIVE ONSITE
36 Jersey Street located within the Cowaramup Industrial Area comprises a level, corner block of land with drive through access.
Cowaramup is a growing rural service centre, centrally located between Cape Leeuwin and Cape Naturaliste and within easy access to major wineries, transport routes and the soon to be upgraded Busselton Airport.
This property is one of the larger sites within the Industrial Area and has an established (approximately 10 years) business in operation on site. The site also has an approval from the Local Authority for a managers/caretakers dwelling which was granted in 2004. This is a unique feature of this property as there are no other dwellings approved within the Industrial Area and the current zoning does not permit any others to be approved.
The property can be purchased individually or in conjunction with the adjoining property (58 Wrigglesworth Drive). The joint purchase would provide a total land area of 3,361sqm on two titles and substantial improvements.
Improvements on this site comprise:
*Manager's Residence - within an industrial style (steel and timber framed metal clad) building and comprising four bedrooms, kitchen, dining/living area, bathroom and undercover pergola/alfresco living area. This building is approximately 8m x 15m plus the alfresco which is approximately 8m x 5m and verandah which is 2m x 7m. The residence provides adequate accommodation for an owner/operator or caretaker/manager and is ideal for it's location and the use of the site overall
* Workshop/shed - is a steel framed Colorbond clad industrial building. This building is approximately 10m x 15m and has a concrete floor, clear span roof profile with an approximate 4.5m plate height and 5m ridge height; Roll-A-Door's at either end provide drive through access, and personnel doors provide access to the residence and adjoining office. Gas, mercury lighting and 3 phase power is provided
* Office - is also a steel framed Colorbond clad industrial building with a floor area of approximately 4m x 15m. This building is fully enclosed and lined at the southern elevation but is open on the northern elevation providing access to the yard
* Skillion roofed storage/machinery shed - this a steel framed shed approximately 6m x 4m and has a concrete floor and cladding to the southern and eastern elevations
* 10 soil/gravel/mulch storage bays with concrete walls are located adjacent to the northern boundary
* Bitumen paved parking to the southern side of the office and workshop and compacted gravel or blue metal hardstand to the balance of the site
* The site is fenced with link mesh security fencing to the western, part of the northern and part of the eastern boundaries (double access gates to the Jersey Street and Wigglesworth Drive road frontages) and a Colorbond metal fence provides privacy and security for the garden area adjacent to the residence
The current business operates as Cowaramup Landscape Supplies & Bobcat. The sellers have advised that they will include this business in the sale of the freehold property. The assets to be included are the Business Name and other intellectual property (website, phone number, customer database, supplier database, etc.) and existing contracts (if any and subject to either Tender or transfer). The stock on hand can be purchased and this is estimated to be approximately $50,000 but it will vary based on what is onsite at any point in time.
There are two distinct parts to the business operation, these are:
1. Parkwater Maintenance: This comprises a maintenance contract for the National Trust Bushland within the Parkwater Residential Estate. We have been advised that the contract is for a 2 year period expiring on 31st August 2016. The current monthly contract payment is $4,000 however we have been advised that the income is often higher than the contract amount. Transfer of this contract will be subject to a Tender process as it is a Government contract.
The plant and equipment required for this operation comprises a 4WD motor bike, mulcher and sundry gardening implements. This equipment can be purchased from the sellers if required.
2. Landscape Supplies: This business comprises the sale and supply of landscape supplies from the site. The main items of plant and equipment for this operation comprises 2 trucks, bobcat, skid steer loader, pig trailer and various other trailers. This equipment can be purchased from the sellers if required.
There is also approx. $50,000 of stock on site but this will vary from time to time.
* 2 road frontages with drive through access for trucks
* Regular, almost square shape
* 1,994sqm land area
* Zoned Industrial - limited to "Dry" Industrial uses
* Approved caretakers dwelling (the only approval for this use in the Cowaramup Industrial Area)
*Water, power and telephone are available and connected
Contact Margaret River Real Estate Agent Ray Stocker 0418 ...
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
36 Jersey St COWARAMUP