36 Brookes Street, BOWEN HILLS QLD 4006
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse, Offices, Retail
- Floor area:
- 5 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 18 Oct 2016
RARE BROOKES STREET FREESTANDER
rare freestanding opportunity within the city fringe. Centrally located, just 3 kilometers from the CBD, Bowen Hills offers easy access to all major arterial roads, Sandgate Road, Kingsford Smith Drive, Inner City Bypass, Clem 7, Legacy Way and the Airport Link.
This opportunity boasts the following key features:
- 208sqm* office/warehouse building
- Recently undergone extensive refurbishments
- 4/5 on-site carparks
- Ideally located just 3 kilometers from the CBD
- High exposure building with endless opportunities
- 250 meter walk to recently redeveloped Kings Street RNA precinct
Bowen Hills is easily accessible by all forms of public transport. Bowen Hills Railway Station is one of only four Brisbane stations where all suburban lines run through.
For further information on this opportunity please contact Cushman & Wakefield.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
36 Brookes Street BOWEN HILLS