350 Werombi Road Brownlow Hill NSW 2570
- Rural / Farming
- 9.31 ha
- For sale, EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
Grand estate 71sqs of unsurpassed quality and impeccable style on 23 acres
A stone framed portico and grand double entry doors herald your arrival at this magnificent home, an embodiment of impeccable style, indulgent finishes, and absolute luxury. Space is a commodity you'll never want for, as expansive open plan living unites with four king-sized bedrooms and lavish bathrooms to provide accommodation that will more than cater to everyone. You'll also be blessed with a surplus of zones in which to relax, including a custom home theatre, home office and formal lounge.
Having been designed with superior entertaining in mind, whether you're preparing canapes or three-course meals in the state-of-the-art kitchen, or mixing a cocktail in the purpose-built bar, hosting guests will take on a whole new level of ease and sophistication. Spill out onto the wraparound entertaining terrace and let your guests immerse themselves in the tranquil views, while the children play in the pool. Cooler months will be spent dining indoors by the warmth of the slow combustion fire.
Proudly placed on approximately 23-acres of land with an abundance of water and limitless potential for your pastoral or rural pursuits, it's hard to believe you can have all this yet still be only five-minutes away from all the conveniences of Camden and a little further to Narellan Town Centre's shops and amenities.
• Stunning and expansive accommodation set amid approx. 23 acres of semi-rural land
• Exceptional living space features stacked stone accents and a slow combustion fireplace
• Formal lounge and dedicated theatre room add to the already generous living zone
• Custom designed wet bar showcases the ultimate in sophisticated entertaining
• Fabulous alfresco terrace overlooks the beautiful in ground pool complete with spa
• Supremely stylish and impeccably appointed kitchen adjoins a deluxe butler's pantry
• Master suite radiates luxury with a WIR and palatial ensuite including a freestanding tub
• Two further bedrooms each have walk in robes and share a dual access ensuite
• Fourth bedroom is fitted with built ins, while a home office could be a fifth bedroom
• Large laundry provides plenty of cupboard space and adjoins a walk-in linen closet
• Secure oversized garage allows parking for up to three cars and space for a workshop
• 20kw solar system capacity, plus two battery back-ups; 3-phase power at the house
• Approx. 10,000L underground water tank with overflow to the dam; additional greywater tank
• Three sizeable dams plus a bore with a pump rate of approx. 2.5L/second; septic tank
• Town Water connected, and a massive approx. 530 metres of street frontage.
• Close to Western Sydney University
Contact Nick Dozzi on 0402 093 999 or Andy Caccamo on 0438 066 596 for more information.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deemed or believed to be reliable. Camden Valley Property Group Pty Ltd trading as Camden Valley Property does not warrant the accuracy of the information and interested persons should rely wholly on their own enquiries.