350 Johnstown Road, Barambah QLD 4601
- Rural / Farming
- 2,203 ha
"Myora" - Scale, Quality Improvements and Excellent Location
2,203* hectares (5,443* acres) in 12 freehold titles. Road licence of 8.904* hectares (22* acres).
Located in the Barambah district in the South Burnett Myora' is a sizable grazing aggregation with easy access to Brisbane, the Sunshine Coast and the regional centres of Kingaroy, Murgon and Gympie.
The picturesque country side features Moondawamba Creek running throughout the property and Myora' has been selectively cleared and developed. The owners use Myora' to background the weaners bred on their Central Burnett properties Boynedale and Toondahra' averaging a 1,000 head growing them out to feedlot entry weights, cull for age cows are also fattened on Myora'. The owners estimate a safe carrying capacity of 600 breeders.
• Murgon 40* kilometres; Kingaroy 49* kilometres ; Gympie 107* kilometres; Kilcoy 132* kilometres; Brisbane airport 3 hours.
• Bluegum and appletree creek flats and hollows rising to silverleaf ironbark rolling ridges.
• The permanent water is a feature of Myora with the 10* kilometres of double frontage to Moondawamba Creek, 10 dams, other small creeks.
• Subdivided into 7 main paddocks and 8 holding paddocks.
• 2 sets of yards both equipped with vet crushes and a plunge dip erected in one set.
• A high standard of accommodation including the main homestead, guest cottage and staff quarters.
• Recently renovated the main lowset homestead features polished hardwood timber floors and open plan living that flows onto the wide open verandahs.
• Additional accommodation is provided in the guest cottage.
• Staff accommodation is provided with a modern 2 room self-contained demountable.
• Ample shed space with 3 steel frame sheds for machinery and hay storage and workshop.
• Carrying capacity of approximately 1,000 weaners that are bred on Boynedale and Toondahra are grown out to feeder weights on Myora, cull for age cows are also fatten. The owners estimate a safe carrying capacity of 600 breeders.
Owners will also offer properties "Boynedale" & "Toondahra" for individual sale.
Information Memorandums can be downloaded under the Documents tab.
Auction 13 December 11am Murgon Services Club
Mark Simpson 0418 792 647
Paul Pratt 0428 985 291
|Date Sold||13 Dec 2018|
|Floor Area||Ask Agent|
|Land Area||2,203 ha|
|Virtual Tour||View Tour|
|Last updated||14 Dec 2018|