35 Collins Street, MELBOURNE VIC 3000
Please contact agent
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- 592 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- 3.0 NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 19 Apr 2017
Melbourne’s 35 Collins Street – An Icon of the East End
Melbourne’s 35 Collins Street – An Icon of the East End Collins Place at 35 Collins Street is a true landmark of Melbourne’s CBD and an icon of the Eastern city skyline, providing premier ‘A-Grade’ office accommodation with unmatched amenity.
35 Collins Street comprises 32 levels of office over approximately 48,600sqm and is supported by a unique complex incorporating twin office towers, the Sofitel 5-Star hotel, 16 professional suites and a vibrant plaza housing some of Melbourne’s finest retail stores.
The building is located within the premier CBD retail and office district at the prestigious ‘Paris End’ of Collins Street, Melbourne’s most consistently and highly sought after corporate address.
- Offering two stunning refurbished floors with floor plates comprising of 1,700sqm (approx)
- Arguably one of the best views of the Melbourne CBD
- World class end of trip facilities - a signature offering in the Melbourne office market
- Basement car parking comprising 625 parking bays
- Unrivalled surrounding amenity including a dining precinct comprising of a vast array of premium food choices, including award winning restaurants such as Pei Modern
- Endless access to surrounding international and premium retail brands, cafes, restaurants and public transport
Available area for lease includes:
- Level 23: 1,687.3sqm (approx)
- Level 24: 1,408.0sqm (approx)
Upcoming vacancy includes:
- Levels 3 to 22: Contiguous area of 32,000sqm (approx)
The building has a NABERS Energy Rating of 3.0 Stars.
Contact the appointed agents for further details and to arrange an inspection.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
35 Collins Street MELBOURNE