35 Ayr Street, JAMESTOWN SA 5491
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Hotel / Leisure
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 12 Dec 2016
Commercial Hotel, Jamestown - Freehold and Business Opportunity
A very well presented hotel in the main street of Jamestown.
Jamestown is located approximately 200 kilometres north of Adelaide in the popular tourist area of the Southern Flinders Ranges, between the Clare Valley Wine Region and the Flinders Ranges.
With a population of some 3000, the township is a vibrant tourist/farming district and is the sporting hub of the region.
This is a rare Freehold and Business opportunity that offers:
* Excellent presentation
* Very strong turnover, profitable
* 14 Gaming machines, all compliant
* 5 Motel units, 16 hotel rooms
* New 30kw solar power system
* Continually upgraded
* Cellarbrations bottleshop/drive thru, TAB
* Currently under management
* Owners want to retire
* Be part of the current Stage 3 Windfarm Project
* Leasehold business available separately
* Realistic asking price
* Genuine offers reviewed
BEST HOTEL IN TOWN - NOT A CENT TO SPEND
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
35 Ayr Street JAMESTOWN