340 Wembley Road, BERRINBA QLD 4117
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse, Development / Land
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 21 Apr 2017
Entry Point Position to Berrinba Precinct!
• Prominent corner location, at the gateway to master planned estate
• Sale/Lease building options up to 6,320sqm of office/warehouse
• Land sale of 1.7ha of benched and serviced land, ready to build on
• Facility available for occupation within 12mths* from commitment
• Join multinational companies Toll NQX, Ceva Logistics, Hankook Tyres and Stoddart Manufacturing already realising the benefits of this location
Developed by GPT, one of Australia’s largest diversified listed property groups, is this brand new land release at Wembley Business Park on the corner of Wembley Road & Rod Golledge Drive, Berrinba. The Logan Motorway corridor has repeatedly offered great value for logistics businesses looking to take advantage of the area's motorway accessibility, sizeable surrounding working population and access to local and national markets.
This corner allotment offers the opportunity to purchase land and construct your own building, or have the developer design and construct a purpose built facility as a turn-key sale or pre-lease scenario.
Contact Exclusive Marketing Agents for further details or to discuss your requirement:
Savills & Colliers
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
340 Wembley Road BERRINBA