34 Thornborough Road, MANDURAH WA 6210
$182,000 - $240,000 + GST if applicable
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 18 Apr 2017
PROPOSED BRAND NEW WORKSHOP / STORAGE UNITS
Situated in Mandurah's Prime Industrial precinct of Greenfields are these affordable sized units that allow you to use for workshop, factory or storage etc.
& Already council approved
& Sizes range 105 - 135m2
& Most have 7 metre or larger frontage
& Each has entry door and toilet
& High truss and roller door height
& 3 phase power available
& Suit workshop, factory, storage and small business
- Unit 1/34 $240,000 + GST (if applicable) - 135m2
- Unit 2/34 $240,000 + GST (if applicable) - 135m2
- Unit 3/34 $240,000 + GST (if applicable) - 120m2
- Unit 4/34 $240,000 + GST (if applicable) - 120m2
- Unit 5/34 $240,000 + GST (if Applicable) - 120m2
- Unit 6/34 $182,000 + GST (if Applicable) - 105m2
- Unit 7/34 $191,000 + GST (if Applicable) - 105m2
- Unit 13/34 $235,000 + GST (if Applicable) - 134.2m2
- Unit 14/34 $195,000 + GST (if Applicable) - 123.22m2
Enquiries welcome and once 2 more are committed the construction can commence.
So be quick to secure your favourite. Contact Peter Vetten, your Commercial Specialist with Local Knowledge & National Strength.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
34 Thornborough Road MANDURAH