34 Swallows Nest Road, OBERON NSW 2787
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Rural / Farming
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 9 Nov 2016
If you are looking for a great alternate lifestyle and grazing property that requires minimal care then this is the one, located 30 minutes from Oberon and 45 to Bathurst on a sealed road at Mount David.
- 38 acres on a quiet country road
- 150 year old historic shearing shed which has a new roof and been restumped
- New set of steel sheep yards attached to the shed
- Quality basalt soils with improved pastures, a mixture of clovers, cocksfoot and perennial grasses
- Suitable for sheep and cattle
- Reliable water, having five dams, two of which are spring fed
- Fenced into three paddocks, mostly all new
- Excellent choice of building sites, north facing and having extensive views
- Backbone power goes over the property
This peaceful rural setting is close enough for town activities yet far enough to achieve the feeling of seclusion.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
34 Swallows Nest Road OBERON