34 Jackson Court Doncaster East VIC 3109
- 129 m²
An Investment That Should Be On Your Menu
This property offers a rare opportunity to acquire a prime retail investment situated in the tightly held, thriving Jackson Court retail precinct.
We believe the most outstanding aspects of this property include:
- Prime retail investment
- 5 5 5 year Lease to a successful Indian Restaurant
- Current rental $32,500 net per annum plus GST & outgoings
- Potential for future development (STCA)
- Building Area: 129sqm approx.
- Land Area: 195sqm approx.
- On-site parking & excellent rear laneway access.
- Fantastic location in thriving retail centre surrounded by local traders, cafes & Dan Murphys.
Jackson Court is a busy local shopping precinct, home to over 80 businesses offering a wide range of goods and services including Dan Murphys, mens and ladies fashion, specialty stores, gifts and memorabilia as well as a number of cafes and restaurants. A large central car park provides abundant customer car parking.
|Auction date and time||01/07/2010 12:00|
|Auction location||Ask Agent|
|Date Sold||12 Jul 2012|
|Floor Area||129 m²|
|Land Area||195 m²|
|Last updated||2 Jun 2010|