34 Burran Avenue, MOSMAN NSW 2088
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Development / Land
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 7 Nov 2016
One of Balmoral's Finest Development Sites with Spectacular Views
Block of 4 Beachside Apartments
Firmly a part of Balmoral's golden triangle, this boutique block of four strata apartments is to be sold in one line. Capturing captivating views over Balmoral, The Heads and beyond, the site holds three exclusive street frontages and is within 100m of world renowned Balmoral Beach.
Set upon approximately 550sqm of prime beachside real estate with level lawns and gardens framing the block, each apartment has a prized car space within its title. All four dwellings are well presented, have two bedrooms plus large sunrooms and are all currently tenanted.
Inspiring a wide range of development possibilities, the site is blessed with an elevated position welcoming uninterrupted views and is located just footsteps from the turquoise waters of Balmoral Beach and its celebrated cafe culture.
This blue-chip landholding is arguably one of the most exciting and prestigious development sites ever to be offered.
- Suited to a low-rise luxury development or a spectacular designer residence (STCA)
- 4 apartments of similar layouts - large living areas, 2 beds plus sunrooms
- Substantial existing views to be increased with future development
- Less than 100m to the beach, stroll to esteemed cafes and bus transport
- Dress circle precinct neighbouring some of the finest homes in Mosman
- A rarely seen development opportunity in an unrivalled and iconic setting
Expressions of Interest - Inspect by appointment only
Visit www.34burranavenue.com for more information
Geoff Smith 0418 643 923 or Tim Abbott 0425 285 833
** All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
34 Burran Avenue MOSMAN