338-342 Clovelly Road, CLOVELLY NSW 2031
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Retail, Other
- Floor area:
- 0 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 3 Nov 2016
Capitalise on Clovelly | 2 shops + 2 apartments
Colliers International exclusively offer 338-342 Clovelly Road, Clovelly for sale by way of Public Auction.
Situated in this popular Eastern Suburbs beach side locale, 338-342 Clovelly Road has an envious position being only a short stroll to Clovelly Beach and directly opposite the Clovelly Hotel.
338-342 Clovelly Road has the following key attributes:
• Substantial freehold building of 2 shops plus 2 apartments
• Land holding of approximately 455.3 m²*
• Multiple diverse income streams
• Undercapitalised value-add opportunity
• Potential to reconfigure building for further income
• Prominent double frontage to Clovelly Road
• Directly opposite the Clovelly Hotel
• Highly sought after Eastern Suburbs beachside locale
338-342 Clovelly Road, Clovelly will be offered as a part of the Colliers International National Auction Portfolio.
For further details please contact Matt Pontey & Miron Solomons of Colliers International.
10:30am, Wednesday, 9 November 2016
Level 30, Grosvenor Place, 225 George Street, Sydney
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
338-342 Clovelly Road CLOVELLY