331 Fingerpost Road, CAMPANIA TAS 7026
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Rural / Farming
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 4 Oct 2016
QEW ORCHARDS' RIPE FOR DIVERSIFICATION - FINGER POST ROAD, CAMPANIA
Exceptional location within the prime Coal River Valley region predominantly known for its thriving stone fruit and primary wine production; just a 20 minute scenic car drive from Hobart city and 10 minutes to Hobart International Airport, within close proximity to Richmond. Consider this: -
* Substantial Land Holding on thee (3) Titles totalling 118.955 hectares comprising approximately 50 hectares of prime agricultural land, 10 hectares apricots, 2.1 hectares pears (108 fig trees) with balance land area cleared for cattle, sheep and Deer Pen;
* Significant principal dwelling including 5 bedrooms & 5 bathrooms plus double storey Farm Manager's house which includes 4 bedrooms & 2 bathrooms;
* Other Improvements include a State of the Art Processing & Packing Shed facility measuring approximately 1,853m2 complete with solar panels, temperature control cool rooms, offices, and staff room with amenities, 2 dams, Deer Run & Apricot Orchards;
* 2 Water Licences comprising 31 megs & 18 megs water rights, 2 dams total 15 mega litre capacity and extensive irrigation infrastructure;
* The region has a similar latitude to the famous wine regions of France and Germany providing cool nights and sunny days, enjoying a micro climate and dedicated to sustainable farming enterprises;
* Development of the Craigbourne Dam and South East Irrigation Scheme is resulting in a shift in farming enterprises to more high value production including stone fruits, vineyards, poppies and market vegetables; Zoned Significant Agriculture';
* The Coal River Valley also contains the historic township of Richmond and the world renowned Richmond Bridge which attracts a constant flow of interstate and overseas tourists year-round;
* Explore the diverse paddock to plate' range of primary uses this outstanding property mix has to offer located within a pristine farming environment.
For Sale by Negotiation. Terms available at Vendor's discretion.
Inspections strictly by appointment only
All enquiries contact either John Barwick of Roberts Hobart or Suzanne Hede of Roberts Sorell.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
331 Fingerpost Road CAMPANIA