331 Anzac Avenue Harristown QLD 4350
- Development / Land
- 2.29 ha
- For Lease, Expressions of Interest
Highly Sought-After High Impact Land
Located within the ever growing Harristown industrial precinct, 331 Anzac Avenue offers prospective Tenants, Owner Occupiers or Developers an opportunity to lease or purchase an industrial block of land to suit their individual requirements. With multiple options available, this is a rare opportunity to secure High Impact Land with Gore Highway frontage - don't miss out!
- Large 2.29 ha* parcel of High Impact Land which can be subdivided (STCA)
- 204 m* of Frontage to the Gore Highway with fantastic heavy vehicle access via existing cross over
- Levelled & compacted with secure front fence
- Design & construct opportunities to suit tenants' requirements
- Prime location within the Harristown Industrial Precinct
- 14,500 vehicles* passing daily, offering outstanding exposure & easy accessibility to the expanding Toowoomba Enterprise Hub
Accelerating Success. For more information, contact Dan Dwan of Colliers International Toowoomba.
Whether you need a commercial kitchen or a commercial vehicle, we're proud to introduce Valiant to help you find the right loan for your needs.
You can compare over 80 lenders, find the right solution for you and start your application. All in only a few minutes!