33 Warwick Street, WALKERVILLE SA 5081
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 13 Feb 2017
A “SET & FORGET” INVESTMENT AT THE WATSON!
Set amongst the tree tops of leafy Walkerville with enviable views overlooking the CBD and majestic Adelaide Hills, The Watson is an iconic multi-purpose complex that draws inspiration from Indigenous artist Tommy Watson.
Don’t miss out on this unique opportunity to invest in commercial property in this state-of-the-art building.
- Strong returns of 7%
- Secure lease in place with further options to renew (5x5x5x5)
- Rental increase of 7.2% from 17th September 2016
- Quality tenant in place - Asian Pacific Serviced Offices
- Hassle free investment – tenants pay all outgoings (excluding council & water rates)
- Excellent appreciation of asset value
The Watson is a building that has it all with an array of on-site facilities including:
- Lap pool and sundeck designed by Olympic medallist Michael Klim
- Fully equipped gymnasium
- Retail precinct with hairdresser, masseuse, dentist and more
- Local Grind café
- Professional business centre with serviced offices and boardroom hire
- The Watson Smart Cars for hire
- Vintage Lekker Bicycles for hire
The Watson sits on the doorstop of every modern convenience with everything you need at your fingertips, from fresh food and supermarkets to restaurants and entertainment.
The bright lights of the city are only a 7 minute drive away and North Adelaide’s Melbourne Street, with its quirky fashion boutiques and bustling cafes is within easy walking distance.
CALL NOW TO INSPECT 03 9863 8888
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
33 Warwick Street WALKERVILLE