33 PEEL STREET Collingwood VIC 3066
- 116 - 570 m²
- For Lease, Contact Agent
New benchmark for boutique office space
- Louvre windows feature throughout
- Open-air balconies
Nestled within the most sought-after residential area of Collingwood, 33 Peel Street presents an opportunity for your business to stand out away from the rest of the office crowd.
Providing unprecedented proximity to all the amenity the area has to offer! Meters from the intersection of Smith and Gertrude Streets, a soon-to-be-built public park that will see Cambridge Street cordoned off and turned into a sanctuary of green space this will truly transform the precinct surrounding 33 Peel Street.
Walk to the 'G; run to Carlton Gardens; ride to the best bars in Collingwood.
33 Peel Street is offering seven levels of premium office accommodation ranging from 116 sqm - 570 sqm, including:
Ground - 116 sqm
Level 1 - 181.2 sqm
Level 2 - 190 sqm
Level 3 - 190 sqm
Level 4 - 190 sqm
Level 5 - 171.40 sqm
Level 6&7 - 190.40 sqm
- The north facing building is drenched in natural light and features panoramic views that stretch to the Dandenong Ranges in the
east and beyond the Docklands to the west.
- Louvre windows feature throughout, with open-air balconies providing uninterrupted park views access to natural light and
- Kitchenettes, toilets and showers are standard on each floor
- State of art end-of-trip facilities feature bike parking, personal lockers and additional bathroom and shower facilities.
- A lobby cafe and communal workspace round out a building that is unprecedented in the area.
Conceived by architect Matt Goodman, the building's design embodies a contemporary aesthetic while cleverly referencing Collingwood's industrial heritage.
33 Peel Street sets a new benchmark for boutique office space in Melbourne's inner north.