33 George Street, GOSNELLS WA 6110
$1,995,000 Going Concern
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- 45 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 14 Oct 2016
Neighbourhood Shopping Centre with 6 tenancies and achieving $200,000* pa rent. Large landholding with future redevelopment potential.
Liam Tierney of Alliance Commercial is pleased to present 33 George Street, Gosnells which has recently come onto the market for sale.
Situated off Fremantle Road this Centre is well located to serve the greater West Gosnells area including the newly established housing surrounding the centre.
Better known as the West Gosnells Shopping Centre this multi tenancy centre offers astute investors the opportunity to add a secure investment with excellent re-development opportunity to their portfolio. With a passing income of $200,000* per annum and some tenancies with lease expiry stretching until 2021 the centre offers favourable terms for an investor.
The tenancies offer a broad mix of businesses and include:
• Eziway grocery store (323 sqm*)
• Hair & beauty Salon (53 sqm*)
• Newsagent (65 sqm*)
• Randall's Roasts (Private catering & take away) (64 sqm*)
• West Gosnells Fish and Chips (54 sqm*)
• Restaurant (175 sqm*)
The property is zoned Local Centre and therefore allows a multitude of uses should redevelopment occur in the future. A selection of these uses include:
• Betting Agency (discretionary use)
• Child care premises (discretionary use)
• Civic use (permitted use)
• Convenience store (discretionary use)
• Lunch Bar (discretionary use)
• Medical Centre (permitted use)
• Motor Vehicle Wash (discretionary use)
• Restaurant (permitted use)
• Service Station (advertised use)
• Veterinary centre (discretionary use)
The property is for sale under an Offers Invited campaign.
To request a copy of the information memorandum, arrange an inspection or to proceed in presenting an offer please contact our Alliance Commercial representative below:
Liam Tierney 0488 021 706
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
33 George Street GOSNELLS