33 Baird Bay Road Baird Bay SA 5671
- Hotel, Motel, Pub & Leisure
- 1,100 m²
- For Sale, $2,500,000 (GST na)
BAIRD BAY ECO TOURISIM BUSINESS SELLING FREEHOLD WITH ABSOLUTE BEACHFRONT
Phone enquiries - please quote property ID 19811.
Exceptional opportunity to purchase this FREEHOLD tourism business with ABSOLUTE BEACH FRONT property and residence. A wonderful lifestyle business providing boating Eco tours for the public to popular areas around Baird Bay visiting the local marine mammals including Sea Lions and Dolphins. The business also has two large rammed earth holiday homes on a separate title of 1600m2, again absolute beach front. The accommodation is regularly booked for fishing and kayaking enthusiasts enjoying the natural marine surroundings.
The business has been established since 1992 and is very popular with international and national tourists for both swimming and boat tours. There are 2 daily boat tours (morning and afternoon) along with multiple swimming tours where customers get to swim with the Australian Sea Lions and Bottlenose Dolphins. Baird Bay itself is a protected area and is part of the great Anxious Bay/Eyre Peninsula with the whole area teeming with marine wildlife. It is a very popular location for anglers with plenty of boat ramps and extraordinary fishing.
INCLUDED IN THE FREEHOLD SALE PRICE:-
- Freehold on 2 titles (total of 3400m2 - Absolute Beachfront
- Relatively new (2010) large rammed earth beachfront reception area, change rooms and cafe to compliment this unforgettable experience. Adjacent to the reception area/office is a 3 bedroom private residence, these buildings are all on an 1800 sqm absolute beachfront title.
- Also included are the two large rammed earth holiday homes on a separate 1600 sqm absolute beachfront title. These well-appointed holiday units have a high annual occupancy rate. The units are offered for rental with complimentary boat with outboard for the keen fisherman, and kayaks for a leisurely paddle around the 20km long 3800 hectare bay. Gardens and lawns( we have just replaced the lawn with a new breed of drought tolerant couch, Tiff- Tuff) on both sites are stunning and well established. Both units have just been re-roofed with colourbond custom orb and reclad with Hardi plank instead of mini-orb. The Hardi plank has been professionally painted. We have also just completed re-carpeting the 2 storey holiday house, and both accommodation units have been repainted inside.
- The purpose-built vessel 'Neo Phocus' is also included and works easily within the shallow confines of Baird Bay. It carries 15 passengers and 1 or 2 crew. A coxswain ticket is all that is required to operate this vessel.
- Also available with the business is a fishing charter licence which gives the owner the right to run two charter vessels at the same time. This is able to be transferred to the new owner at additional cost to the business and properties. Although the business has run fishing charters in the past, the days are full with the Eco tours and accommodation. This gives the new owner the opportunity to expand and offer fishing charters as well. The bay yields sought after King George Whiting and many other varieties. Outer sea is popular game fish territory with Blue Fin Tuna, Pink Snapper and many other reef fish.
All stock, fixtures, fittings and furniture (office and houses) are all included. Business Name (Baird Bay Ocean Eco Experience), Domain name and all marketing material, logos etc. Selling on a WIWO (walk in walk out) basis.
The business is currently run by a husband and wife team with extra staff in place. Fabulous opportunity for those interested in tourism, marine life, fishing alike. The price is a very realistic price as the freehold property alone would be worth a similar amount.
It is possible to realign boundaries and exclude the existing residence from the sale, thus putting the two holiday houses and office/cafe on the one title. This would reduce the price by $250,000. We would also consider a lease of the business for the right person.
Enquire today for more information.
DISCLAIMER No Agent Business (www.noagentbusiness.com.au) is an Australian For Sale By Owner website operating since 1999. We proudly assist commercial property owners who are looking to sell or lease their own commercial property without paying any real estate commission. While every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, the correctness cannot be guaranteed.
|Address||33 Baird Bay Road Baird Bay SA 5671|
|Zoning||CstSe - Coastal Settlement|
|Council||THE DC OF STREAKY BAY|
|We try our best to keep zoning info up to date but can never guarantee it's accurate or complete. Check directly with the relevant council to verify any zoning information.|