33-37 Gordon Street, SORELL TAS 7172
Price Upon Application
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Retail, Offices
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 23 Nov 2016
Sorell Village Shopping Centre
- This retail complex, known as Sorell Village, is situated in the heart of the Sorell retail precinct.
- Sorell Village comprises seven (7) shops ranging in size from 83 to 179 square metres with the focus of the centre being for convenience style businesses that will complement the adjoining Banjos retail outlet and chemist with a Tattslotto outlet.
- Shop 1 is leased to Footright Sorell, shop 2 is leased to APM Employment Services, Shops 3 and 4 (as one tenancy) are leased to ZAP Fitness and shop 7 is leased to Orbit Lighting.
- The available shops are shop 5 previously Shipsterns Surf Shop of 142 square metres and shop 6 of 142 square metres. These two shops can be leased as separate tenancies or can be leashed as a single tenancy.
- Statutory outgoings are approximately $62-$64 per square metre per annum.
- There are approximately 60 car parks on site at the front of the centre.
- The rentals are $300 per square metre per annum plus statutory outgoings plus power and GST however all reasonable offers to be considered.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
33-37 Gordon Street SORELL