329 North River Road Carnarvon WA 6701
- Rural / Farming
- 40.45 ha
- For sale, All Offers Presented & Considered
"Riverlodge" - Large scale horticultural enterprise
- 'Riverlodge', located in the Carnarvon Horticulture District presents a rare opportunity to acquire a large scale, fully developed property in one of Australia's most recognised food producing regions.
- Ideally located on North River Road and close to local packing and logistics facilities, 'Riverlodge' has the potential to be a significant contributor the regions horticultural production, with the Carnarvon district producing approximately of $100,000,000 of high quality fruit and vegetables annually.
- Comprising 40.45ha of rich, alluvial soil and 300m of Gascoyne River frontage, this highly regarded property provides year-round production capability, substantial & secure water allocations and sufficient scale to ensure long term profitability for either a family run enterprise or larger, diversified agribusinesses. Additional land adjoining the property may also be available in the near future to further expand the enterprise scale.
- Production flexibility is a feature of the property. Just 2ha is currently utilised for bananas, with the balance able to successfully grow a wide variety of fruit and vegetables which have included beans, beetroot, onions, pumpkin & zucchini.
- Water is reticulated throughout the property by 3 x 225mm poly mainlines, delivering water to 50 individual plots of 0.75ha each (with up to 2 plots being watered simultaneously). This is complemented by a 5 tank fertigation system, allowing prescribed nutrient applications for each plot.
- The substantial and secure water licences are sourced from the Department of Water (Basin A) and Gascoyne Water Cooperative.
- 25m x 10m workshop & packing shed (incorporating 2 coolrooms)
- 2 x adjoining dome shelters, each 24m x 12m.
- 12m x 8m general purpose shed
- 5 bedroom, fully self-contained seasonal workers quarters
- 2 bedroom, fully self-contained donga
- A full list of plant & machinery is available to genuine buyers.
- The beautifully presented 4 x 1 homestead features an open plan living/dining/lounge room, walk in pantry, stone benchtops and polished concrete floors.
- Outdoor living is a key feature of the residence, with bi-fold doors opening to a sprawling lawn, shaded lounging area and servery. This is complemented by a 10m below ground pool, outdoor shower and well established shady trees.
A comprehensive information package is available to genuine buyers.
For further information please contact Yves Beagley 0438 326 608
|Floor Area||Ask Agent|
|Land Area||40.45 ha|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||2 Oct 2019|